Useful Telephone Numbers
Kazakhstan has its own international and local dialing rules which are slightly different from those in Western countries. We hope these simple rules as well as some useful contact numbers will help while you are in Kazakhstan.
If you are making outbound calls from Kazakhstan you need to follow this sequence:
- Dial an international access code - 810; then
- Dial the country code + the regional code + the local telephone number you want to reach.
To make inbound calls in to Kazakhstan from abroad:
- Dial the code for international access; then
- Kazakhstan’s country code (7) + the Kazakhstan city or mobile operator code + the Kazakhstan local telephone number.
Depending on whether you are using mobile or land-line phone, you need to use the following rules:
- Land-line to land-line calls are as simple as dialling the last six digits of the local number. In Almaty, last seven digits should be dialled.
- If you are calling a land-line from a mobile phone, you must dial the prefix: 8 + the city code and then the local number.
- If you are calling a mobile phone from a land-line or another mobile phone, you must also dial the prefix: 8 + the mobile operator code + the number.
|Transport||Almaty International Airport||155|
|Astana International Airport||1333|
|Train Station - Almaty 1||105 / 296 33 92|
|Train Station - Almaty 2||105 / 296 13 44|
|Bus Station - Sayran||276 26 44|
|Bus Station - Sayahat||380 74 44, 276 26 77|
|Local Time||Time Check||100|
|Local Pharmacy||Pharmacy Information||130|
|Information Services||Paid||181, 188, 169|
|Free of Charge||118, 189, 279-07-90|
|Dialing Codes||Almaty City||727|