Almaty International Airport Private One-Way Transfer
Enjoy a private one-way transfer service in a 4-seater sedan from Almaty International Airport to the city center. Green Path Transfers provide a punctual, safe, and convenient transfer service 24 hours a day all year round, using low-emission vehicles.
Are you a business owner in Kazakhstan?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Kazakhstan.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private ride from Almaty International Airport to a location of your choice in the city center
- Enjoy an eco-friendly airport transfer with Green Path Transfers, who use low-emission vehicles and offset carbon emissions by 100% on all journeys
- Travel to Kazakhstan knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
- Trust your experienced driver to navigate the complicated streets of Almaty
- Take the stress out of arriving at the airport, whatever time of day
DescriptionArriving at an airport can be a stressful experience. You have to deal with customs and immigration, then baggage claim, and finally the fight for taxis. You can alleviate the stress of arriving in a new city and get your vacation to Kazakhstan off to a smooth start by booking this private one-way transfer service from Almaty International Airport to a location of your choice in the city center. Vehicles and drivers are supplied by Green Path Transfers, a global provider of intercity ground transportation with a track record of high-quality customer service. Green Path Transfers carbon offset every journey by 100% and use sustainable business practices and low emission cars. This private, environmentally-friendly transfer service is available 24 hours a day, all year round. All you have to do is sit back and relax as you take the 40-minute journey from Almaty International Airport to the city center, safe in the knowledge that you are doing your bit for the environment.
IncludesPrivate one-way transfer Personalized sign upon arrival at the airport Gratuities Extra baggage
- Please leave the following information in the 'Leave a comment for the local supplier' section: - Airline - Flight number - Departing city/arrival city - Arrival time - Hotel name - Hotel address 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo. This transfer is 100% carbon offset
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Almaty Like a Local: Customized Guided Tour
With these tours, transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.From $30.00
- Best Seller
Private Transfer between Almaty Airport and Almaty
Use a door to door transfer and a comfortable hassle-free service that will allow you to enjoy your journey from the moment you arrive in Almaty.From $26.52
Private One Way Airport Transfer - Astana
A private one way airport transfer with 3 seats sedan from Astana International Airport to Astana. Year round, 24 hours, every day, punctual and safe, economical, conveni2 ReviewsFrom $53.60
- Best Seller
Private Transfer: Astana Airport
Use a door to door transfer, a comfortable and hassle-free service that will allow you to enjoy your journey from the moment you arrive in Astana.2 ReviewsFrom $26.52
Named after a green hill on the south-eastern outskirts of Almaty, Kok Tobe is a hilltop recreational area having a variety of attractions and cosy restaurants. It is mos
Sunkar Falconry Reserve and Recreation CentreAlmaty, Kazakhstan
On the borders of the Ile Alatau National Park, the Sunkar Centre is very carefully maintained and offers a range of things to do for groups, families or even individuals
If you're a first-timer to Almaty or you are not so used to cycling, we recommend you our City Tour program as the distance covered will be easier. Going by bike you'll r
AUL RESORTAlmaty, Kazakhstan
Aul Resort recreates the atmosphere of ancient Kazakh culture and traditions with its yurt-style rooms, delicious Kazakh cuisine and outdoor activities. These activities
ABAI KAZAKH ACADEMIC OPERA AND BALLET THEATREAlmaty, Kazakhstan
Established in 1934, Abai Kazakh Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre is the pride of national musical culture. The building of the theatre, rebuilt and renovated several t
ABYLKHAN KASTEEV STATE MUSEUM OF ARTS OF THE RKAlmaty, Kazakhstan
The Kasteev Museum of Arts established in 1935 represents the largest art gallery in the country and it contains more than 20,000 works of artists from Kazakhstan, Russi