My Guide Website?
Kolsai Kaindy Lakes with Charyn Canyon 2-Day Tour5 Reviews
Visit the most famous places of the Almaty Region on a 2-day tour: Charyn Canyon, Kolsai and Kaindy Lakes, with optional activities like boating and horseback riding.
- Spend a day surrounded by the natural beauty of the Almaty Region
- Visit green mountains, blue lakes, and 3 canyons with scenic landscapes
- Discover Kazakh national cuisine and hospitality in a remote village
- Enjoy views at the ideal time of the day with the best lighting conditions
- Discover the best photo spots and learn about the sights you visit
DescriptionExplore Charyn Canyon National Park, Kolsai Lake, and Kaindy Lake on a 2-day trip around the Almaty Region with transportation and accommodation included. Experience local villages and quiet places with landscapes of unearthly beauty like the Yellow (Lunar) Canyon. Day 1: After pickup in Almaty, travel to Charyn Canyon National Park. Venture to Charyn Canyon's Valley of the Castles to admire the landscape. Visit several spots and walk along the bottom of the canyon for 1.5 km to the Charyn River. Following lunch in the village of Saty, arrive at Kaindy Lake. Explore on foot or join a horseback ride (optional). Stay overnight at a guesthouse and enjoy dinner. Day 2: After breakfast, check out of the guesthouse, drive to Kolsai Lake for walking, horseback riding (optional), and a boat ride (optional). Leaving Kolsai Lakes National Park, make a short stop at Black Canyon. At the otherworldly Yellow (Lunar) Canyon, explore several spots on foot. Before heading back to Almaty for drop-off, enjoy lunch in Baiseit.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by minivan/minibus 1 breakfast 2 lunches 1 dinner Bottled water Guesthouse or Yurt accommodation in shared rooms
- The physical difficulty level of this activity is average Vegetarian meal options are available Guesthouse accommodation can be shared with other group members of the same gender The tour takes place in the border area