My Guide Website?
Kaindy and Kolsay lake
Explore the Kolsai Lakes and witness the surreal beauty of Kaindy Lake with its sunken forest and emerald waters on a guided tour from Almaty. Experience local cuisine during an included lunch.
- Escape your daily routine and spend the day immersed in Alpine landscapes
- Discover the rugged beauty and sweeping views of the Black Canyon
- Savor local flavors and try authentic dishes during an included lunch and tea
- Experience the thrill of riding through natural landscapes on an off-road UAZ
- Connect with nature on a short hike and stroll along the shores of Lower Kolsai
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Kolsai Lakes, Lake Kaindy, and the Black Canyon on a day trip from Almaty with included entry fees, a local lunch, and roundtrip transportation. Ride in a UAZ off-road vehicle and enjoy a 30- to 40-minute hiking adventure at Lake Kaindy. After departing Almaty, watch the ever-changing countryside unfold before you on the drive to the Black Canyon of Charyn Canyon. Enjoy 30 minutes at the canyon before arriving in the village of Saty to start the off-road ride to Kaindy Lake in a UAZ. At Kaindy Lake, discover its surreal sunken forest. Take in the sight of the submerged trees beneath the lake's turquoise surface against a backdrop of snow-capped peaks. After lunch, continue the journey to Lower Kolsai, the most accessible of the three Kolsai Lakes. Enjoy a leisurely walk by its shores, taking in the serene atmosphere and mountain reflections. At the end of the trip, drive back to Almaty for drop-off.
IncludesTour guide Transportation by off-road UAZ Lake Kaindy entry fees Lake Kolsay entry fees
- Timings of the tour are approximate and depend on the general traffic situation and punctuality of the group