My Guide Website?
From Almaty: Big Almaty Lake Small-Group Guided Tour7 Reviews
Experience a day trip to Big Almaty Lake in a small group from Almaty.
- Create lasting memories with photos of the snow-capped peaks and mountain lake
- Hike up to the mountains at an altitude of 2,500 meters and return in half a day
- Benefit from a direct transfer to the lake
- Take in the views of the picturesque turquoise waters of Big Almaty Lake
- Enjoy the fresh mountain air at this scenic and natural alpine reservoir
DescriptionEnjoy the turquoise surface of the Big Almaty Lake on this guided tour from Almaty. Reach an altitude of 2,500 meters above sea level. Take in the panorama of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains with towering snowy peaks.
IncludesTransportation Guided tour Bottled water Entrance fees
- The walk is considered to have a low difficulty level, so almost everyone can participate