My Guide Website?
Almaty: Kolsai Lake, Charyn Canyon 2-day Small Group Tour15 Reviews
Visit the most famous places in the Almaty region on this 2-day tour to the Charyn Canyon and the Kolsai and Kaindy Lakes that includes pickup from select hotels in Almaty, meals, and accommodation.
- Spend a day surrounded by the natural beauty of the Almaty Region
- Visit green mountains, blue lakes, and 3 canyons with scenic landscapes
- Discover Kazakh national cuisine and hospitality in a remote village
- Enjoy views at the ideal time of the day with the best lighting conditions
- Discover the best photo spots and learn about the sights you visit
DescriptionExplore Charyn Canyon National Park, Kolsai Lake, and Kaindy Lake on a 2-day trip around the Almaty Region with transportation and accommodation included. Experience local villages and quiet places with landscapes of unearthly beauty like the Yellow (Lunar) Canyon. Day 1: After pickup in Almaty, travel to Charyn Canyon National Park. Venture to Charyn Canyon's Valley of the Castles to admire the landscape. Visit several spots and walk along the bottom of the canyon for 1.5 km to the Charyn River. Following lunch in the village of Saty, arrive at Kaindy Lake. Explore on foot or join a horseback ride (optional). Stay overnight at a guesthouse and enjoy dinner. Day 2: After breakfast, check out of the guesthouse, drive to Kolsai Lake for walking, horseback riding (optional), and a boat ride (optional). Leaving Kolsai Lakes National Park, make a short stop at Black Canyon. At the otherworldly Yellow (Lunar) Canyon, explore several spots on foot. Before heading back to Almaty for drop-off, enjoy lunch in Baiseit.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at select Almaty hotels Transportation by minivan/minibus 1 breakfast 2 lunches 1 dinner Bottled water A shared room in a guesthouse or yurt
- The physical difficulty level of this activity is average Vegetarian meal options are available Guesthouse accommodation can be shared with other group members of the same gender The tour takes place in the border area